IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- No outside beverages or alcohol allowed in the beer garden.
- No outside alcohol allowed at the event
- State approved ID required for beer and wine garden access.
- No children or babies in beer garden
- No weapons allowed
- No pop up tents allowed
- No aggressive behavior
- No standing or dancing on the tables, benches, or chairs
- No behavior that is disruptive to other guests' enjoyment of the festival
Well behaved and leashed pets are welcome every day until 5 PM. We ask after 5 PM for Fido to be brought home for the evening shows.
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO GET TO KIRKLAND?
The Kirkland Transit Center is just a 2 block walk from the festival gates
UBER, LYFT OR TAXI
Choose your favorite. Play it safe and leave your car at home.
Yellow Cab: 206-622-6500
Gray Top Cab: 206-282-8222
Orange Cab: 206-552-8800
Redtop Cab: 206-789-4949
Downtown Kirkland has several public parking lots available. Parking Map PDF
For full parking details visit City of Kirkland Transportation Website.
2 Hour Parking
3 Hour Parking in lots from 9AM-5PM
- Lake Street
4 Hour Parking
- Peter Kirk Municipal Parking Garage located under the Kirkland Library. Entrances are on 3rd Street or Kirkland Avenue.
- 1st Street and 3rd Avenue
- 2nd Avenue South and State Street
- The Wester Lot (between 1st and 2nd on 3rd Ave) has free parking M-F after 5 and all weekends
Paid Parking Stations
Please see parking signs for hours
- Lake Street: $1.00 per hour (credit/debit or coin accepted)
- 207 Park Lane, in the Voda Apartments Garage: $2.50 an hour (pay by phone)
WHERE CAN I BOOK A HOTEL?
Kirkland has many options available for guests seeking to spend the night. Hotel options are available at the City’s website
WHAT IS THE GUEST CONDUCT POLICY?
Kirkland Summerfest has a strict alcohol policy that is designed to protect the guests and the public from alcohol related incidents. All festival guests are expected to maintain responsible and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the guest conduct policy as determined by festival management can result in ejection and possible arrest.
Festival management has the right to refuse entry to any guest deemed intoxicated upon arrival to the Festival. Additionally, the Festival has the right to remove any guest from the premises who is intoxicated or causing a disturbance or is potentially dangerous to himself/herself or other guests.
Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object
- Bringing weapons of any kind in to festival
- Failure to comply with festival personnel
- Violating festival rules, regulations, and policies
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
- Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way
- Standing on chairs/seats
- Taunting or using offensive language
- Disturbing other guests enjoyment of the event
- Alcohol brought from outside the festival
- Attempting to enter the festival with a fraudulent ID
Kirkland Summerfest reserves the right to deny entry or eject from the facility guests displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by festival management.
The purpose of the guest conduct policy is to assure the safety and well-being of all guests. Thank you for your cooperation.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED?
Kirkland Summerfest is an outdoor event and smoking is permitted in the designated area only. We ask that you refrain from smoking in other non-designated areas. We ask that you do not litter, use the trash receptacles and be respectful of other guests. It is illegal to consume marijuana in public and is prohibited at Kirkland Summerfest, in accordance to Washington State law.